- forehead folds
- eyelid wrinkles
- forehead expression lines and wrinkling beneath the eyebrows
- Surgery Type:No overnight stay
- View Pre-surgical Procedures
Post Surgery CareHaving completed the nose surgery it is important that you take into account the following recommendations:
- The patient can return home on the same day as the operation.
- Avoid direct sun for the entire recovery period.
- For the first few days following the operation the patient should sleep 'face up', with the head slightly elevated.
- It is important that you use anti-inflammatories to avoid swelling (edema).
- You should eat healthy foods, including vegetables, fruit, lean meat and plenty of water.
- Begin your post surgery treatment according to the surgeons instructions; we particularly recommend sessions of Laser, Ultrasound and biophotonic therapy
- Post surgical treatment is an important part of endoscopic face lift because it helps reduce swelling, maintains and optimizes the face surgery to ensure a more efficient and fast recovery.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol both of which interfere with the wound recovery.
- In case of any concerns it is recommended that you consult the surgeon directly rather than consulting other people who may have had endoscopic plastic surgery.
- The stitches will be removed 10-15 days after the endoscopic face lift.
- Recovery after endoscopic plastic surgery does not happen immediately and the exact recovery period varies from patient-to-patient.
Related ProceduresTo achieve a complete facial rejuvenation we recommend you consider Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty), Facelift Rhitidectomy and Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty) all of which can be combined with your endoscopic lift surgery.
Frequently asked questions about Endoscopic Face Lift
Do you have photos?See Before and after photos of Endoscopic face lift
Prices and costs?We believe that every patient is unique and should be treated as such. For this reason we recommend that you make an appointment for a patient evaluation during which we can discuss your expectations for endoscopic face lift surgery and the options and costs of the procedure.
How soon after the procedure can I fly in an airplane?You can calculate your return flight by taking into account the recommended recovery period (2 weeks) for the ear surgery. Once you communicate your travel itinerary to our client service representative we will provide you with a certificate that states that you have recently undergone an operation. This will help facilitate special care from the airline.
Duration of SurgeryThis facelift technique takes approximately 2 hours.
What medication should I take afterwards?After your face surgery your doctor will give you a medical prescription that will describe what medication to take during the recovery period.
How can I make an appointment?Our client service department is available throughout the day to answer your questions and make appointments for an evaluation with our surgeon.
If you try to contact us outside of our normal office hours please leave a message and a client service representative will get in touch with you within 24 hours.
What information should I tell the surgeon?
During the initial appointment please provide the surgeon with a full picture of your medical history; this helps us provide you with the most appropriate treatment:
- Discuss your present and past illnesses.
- List previous surgeries.
- List previous hospitalizations.
- Mention what medication you are currently taking as well as whether and in what frequency you smoke and/or drink.
- Please also inform the surgeon of relevant medical conditions in your family.
We hope you have found all the necessary information to help you make the right decision for you. If you have any additional questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us and one of our surgeons will respond as soon as possible. We know that every patient is different and for this reason strongly encourage all our patients to discuss their unique case with one of our surgeons. Take the first steps to improve your appearance today!